Download Knitted Lace by Kristin Omdahl PDF
By Kristin Omdahl
The paintings of Knitted Lace is the correct primer for every thing you must find out about knitting lace on a daily basis - even if youre a newbie, intermediate, or complicated knitter. In her advent, fashion designer kristin Omdahl leads you thru knitted lace fundamentals, together with instrument counsel, chart examining guidlines, terminology, and naturally, knitting instructions.
Более 35 моделей одежды и аксессуаров, выполненных спицами, от дизайнера Kristin Omdahl: ажурные шарфики и шали, чулки и носки, болеро и шраги, кардиганы и свитера, туники и топы.
Модели сопровождаются подробным описанием, схемами и фотографиями.
Read Online or Download Knitted Lace PDF
Best knitting books
From easy to sculptural, the unique cable styles explored during this must-have source create a starting place of options for designing signature knitwear. uncomplicated twisted stitches, advanced interpretations of cables, reversible cables, including texture and colour, turning stitches round, developing cables with I-cord, and wrapping stitches to create the appearance of cables are many of the built-in recommendations exact during this advisor.
Nicky Epstein, one in all brand new most well-liked knitwear designers, has created a wonderful follow-up to final season's bestselling Knitting at the side. With 1000's of latest and great edgings to aim, it is a must-have in each knitting library. essentially each knitted undertaking wishes an edging, and together with her hit knitting reference, Knitting at the side, Nicky Epstein took the standard conventional rib to new heights.
Attractive, complicated, flowing, mysterious, iconic—cable knit sweaters are all that and extra. they're vintage, fashionable dresser staples. for lots of folks, cables are the most cause we have been pressured to profit to knit within the first position. yet it’s essential to be an ultra-advanced knitter to even take into consideration knitting cables, correct?
A dinner party of lovely tasks, proven on lovely young children in attractive pictures. At sleep, at play, within the nursery, and at the cross, cute infants want cute knits. And listed here are forty gloriously targeted initiatives that be capable of be totally fascinating, incredible, and usable all whilst. child units and toys; stroller blankets, jackets, and mittens; and a natural and candy layette are only the end of the knitting frenzy that's Itty-Bitty Nursery.
- Wrap Style: Innovative to traditional, 24 inspirational shawls, ponchos, and capelets to knit and crochet
- New Directions in Knitting
- Luxe Knits: Couture Designs to Knit & Crochet
- Connect the shapes crochet motifs: creative techniques for joining motifs of all shapes; includes 101 new motif designs
- Great Knits for Kids: 27 Classic Designs for Infants to Ten-Year-Olds
- Knitting Plus: Mastering Fit + Plus-Size Style + 15 Projects
Additional info for Knitted Lace
5) cm sts. Work new sts into patt. Continue even until piece measures 7 (7½, 7¾, 8¼, 8¾, 9)" (18 [19, 20, 21, 22, 23] cm), ending with a WS row. Shape armhole BO at beg of RS rows 4 (4, 6, 7, 10, 13) sts once, 2 sts 0 (1, 1, 1, 1, 2) time(s), then 1 st 2 (2, 3, 3, 3, 2) times—32 (33, 34, 36, 38, 41) sts. Work even until piece measures 8¾ (9½, 9¾, 10½, 11, 11¾)" (22 [24, 25, 27, 28, 30] cm), ending with a WS row. Shape neck Next row: (RS) Work in patt to last 10 (10, 11, 11, 12, 14) sts, place rem sts onto holder for neck—22 (23, 23, 25, 26, 27) sts rem.
With crochet hook and RS facing, join yarn to cast-on edge with a sl st in one edge, ch 1, work sc around, with 1 sc in each Next rnd: Knit to last 9 (9) sts, knit the last 9 (9) sts with a piece of contrasting waste yarn for thumb opening, sl sts just knit back to left needle and knit again with main yarn. Continue same as for right glove. knit st, and 3 sc in each corner, 1 sc in every other row along side edges, ending with 1 sl st in ch at beg of rnd. Work Shell Edging, working (1 dc, ch 1, 1 dc, ch 1, 1 dc) in each corner of Rnd 1.
5, 36, 36) cm Rows 18–29: Rep Row 2 once, then rep Rows 1 and 2 five more times, then rep Row 1 once more. Rep Rows 16–29 throughout. When inc are complete, work even until piece measures 17¼ (17¾, 18, 18½, 19, 19¼)" (44 [45, 46, 47, Row 2: Knit. 48, 49] cm) from beg, ending with a WS row. Rep Rows 1 and 2 five more times, then rep Row 1 once more. Shape cap Row 14: K1 (edge st), M1, knit to last st, M1, k1 (edge st)—2 sts inc’d. Rep inc row every 4 rows 0 (0, 0, 4, 2, 10) times, then every 6 rows 10 (11, 12, 9, 11, 6) times—67 (69, 74, 76, 80, 86) sts.